What is Original Credit Transaction and how does it work?
This short section will explain what is Original Credit Transaction and how it can benefit crypto enthusiasts around the world.
Table of contents
What is Original Credit Transaction (OCT)?
OCT is a payment method that allows the direct transfer of funds to credit card users around the world.
How does OCT work?
By using the push payment features of Visa OCT and MasterCard MoneySend services, cardholders can directly receive funds on the account linked to their credit card.
Unlike bank transfers, these transactions are very fast, and users can receive refunds from merchants or government entities almost instantly.
Furthermore, OCT transfers are global and most merchants can send you payments or refunds almost anywhere in the world.
How can crypto enthusiasts benefit from OCT?
There are multiple benefits for crypto enthusiasts using credit card payouts when selling their Bitcoin:
- Reduced wait times – instead of transferring your crypto into a bank account that can take up to 5 working days, you can receive your funds almost instantly.
- Keep your privacy by not linking your bank account to your cryptocurrency dealings.
- Spend your crypto directly from your credit card.
Where can I sell my BTC using OCT?
Paybis supports OCT credit card transfers on the exchange.
Here’s a short guide on how to sell your Bitcoin using OCT.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell
- And press on “SELL BITCOIN”.
- In the next panel, complete the KYC process and tick the two boxes to continue.
- Authorize your bank card.
- Complete your Bitcoin payment
- When the system has processed your payment, you should receive your funds on your card.
Disclaimer: Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high‑risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 mins to learn more at: https://go.payb.is/FCA-Info