- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through online chat and e-mail in timely and accurate manner
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Analyzing customer need and provide him with best possible solution based on his interest
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in courteous and timely manner.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop processes for better serving customers.
- Excellent Written English, customer service oriented, communication skills
- Advanced experience working with Internet and various IT Systems at same time
- Great multi-tasking and self-organizational skills
- Blind and quick typing to ensure possibility to chat with multiple customers at same time
- Possibility to work based on flexible schedule, as we are building up a team to ensure 24/7 support
- Ability and desire to work in a team
- Ability and desire to learn and become a true professional and help people on daily basis
- Experience working in Customer Care and Support organizations
- Experience working with various Payment systems (e.g. PayPal, Credit Cards, BitCoin, etc.)
- Any previous IT work experience
- Exciting and challenging work in fast developing company
- Great team of talented young people and experienced IT experts
- Unique and trending industry, we are the only company in the Baltics working in this area
- Competitive base compensation, Sales % based bonuses
- Flexible working time that can be combined with Studies
- We have ambitious plans for the next 2 years to become one of the best service in our business niche
- Ability to realize your talent, learn new technology and gain unique experience
- applying please send your CV, motivation letter, links to work you have done and a comment about the timeframe for the project and answers to these questions to email@example.com
- Why should we hire you?
- What value you can you bring?
- What are your looking to gain from our cooperation?
- What motivates you?
- What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
- When can you start?
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Your responsibilities would include:
We are expecting:
The following experience is preferable and considered as advantage:
What we offer:
If you are interested:
|Working time Full-time work|