The popular cryptocurrency has been recovering for more than a year now. Investors that choose to stand on the sidelines can’t help themselves to think if this is the right time to step back into the game.
Many of them also wonder: “How much does it cost to buy Bitcoin right now”? The answer is complicated, as it differs from one moment to the next.
You see, the price of BTC fluctuates so much and so often that many investors are doubting whether or not it is a good time to enter. Yet, it’s good to be aware of the current price of BTC.
How much does it cost to buy Bitcoin right now?
To check the price of Bitcoin at this moment you can do one of the following:
- Use our handy calculator – This will show you how much you are expected to pay when you buy Bitcoin from Paybis. You can enter any amount you want and even use the calculator in reverse.
- Search for “Bitcoin” in Google – The search engine will reveal the current average price of one Bitcoin. You can adjust both the FIAT currency and the amounts through their calculator.
We may never see Bitcoin as cheap as it is today
If you are currently considering whether or not it is a good time to enter the market, it might be a good idea to consider the upcoming events:
- The Bitcoin halving will occur in May 2020, increasing the difficulty of mining new BTC
- Facebook’s Libra project may still get the green light in the short term future
- Countries and central banks are considering the development of digital currencies
As such, it is safe to say that the best time to buy Bitcoin is right now. We may never see Bitcoin being as undervalued as it currently is. As more people start to understand the potential of the digital currency, its price will eventually increase multifold.