How many Canadian Dollars to Buy One Bitcoin?
Canada has embraced Bitcoin’s progress and technology. Even though many of the country’s residents are now getting into Bitcoin, many get confused by the fact that the Bitcoin price is mostly shown in USD.
It all boils down to – How many Canadian Dollars to buy one Bitcoin?
The process of calculating a Bitcoin’s value in CAD is pretty easy. In fact, you can use more than one way to get your answer. And in this short article, we will explain how you can do that.
How many Canadian Dollars to buy one Bitcoin?
Here are the methods you can use to see how many Canadian dollars you would need to pay in order to buy one Bitcoin:
Method 1: Check through Paybis
Paybis exchange allows users to buy Bitcoin using CAD. The built-in mechanism of the exchange function will automatically show you the current value of Bitcoin.
Simply visit Paybis, select CAD from the available currencies, and press “1” under the amount of Bitcoin you wish to receive. Then, you can choose if you wish to proceed with your transaction.
Method 2: Check through Google
Head over to Google and follow the steps below:
- Type “Bitcoin” in the search bar and press Enter
- You will see a calculator that shows the current estimate of Bitcoin’s price in USD
- Click on the currency box and scroll down to find the option “Canadian dollar”
- Click on the option and you will see the value of your funds in CAD.
You can also simply type the following into Google: “Bitcoin to Canadian dollars”. Then, you will instantly receive the value of Bitcoin in CAD, through the same calculator.
Keep in mind that this second method is not the most reliable if you intend to buy Bitcoin. Most often the price is shown without any overhead costs that are usually included when making an online purchase through an exchange platform.
What is the best place to buy Bitcoin in Canada?
The most convenient and reliable option to get BTC in Canada is Paybis. Transactions made on our platform have the following benefits:
- Fast transaction times and 5-minute verification process
- 24/7 support from qualified agents through phone, email and live chat
- A simple interface that helps users of all experience levels to complete a transaction successfully